Wednesday, April 11, 2012

After a few days....

Its a wreck today!Most of us still have unfinished business to do and I am very scared as it is 1 and a half week to the deadline.As always,the Operational Plan is underway and I still don't know the criterea and the rest of the questions. Its a huge headache as my Nationals is coming up and most of the time,I am not around.But I took the time to meet up with my group and did the project together.Its very hard to juggle two tasks at the same time.For me towards my group,they are very focus in their work espescially Ben and Linus.Clarence did the work but he got distracted at some point of time.Linus and Ben are on the roll to finish the project fast and I am very proud of them.Since Clarence and I are away for competition,both of them help did the work and I am very glad that all of us are the same team.The plan is going great from my point of view and I still need a lot of help and most of all,time.

No comments:

Post a Comment