Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Few days later. O_o

When we came back to class,each of us decided to split the "burden" within each other,Clarence and Linus did the Marketing section,Ben did some of the section while I was stuck with the Operational Plan.But,each one of us decided and agreed to help one another in the other section which is good news.So off I went to do the Operational Plan.At first,I was very confused and furious at myself because I am unable to understand the meaning behind the questions. But with the help of Mr Rendy and my teammates,I am able to understand most of the questions and answered the questions that was given.The plan was pretty tough and I feel that my contribution to the team is important as I am the one shaping the operational duty for the comapany.Without the Operational Plan,the group is unable to imagine the situation in the comapny and most of us will be lost as they are unable to do which work to do.For now,the plan is going steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment