Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deadline looms.

2 more days to the deadline and I am almost finished.I took time off to finish the plan so as the other members.I felt paniked and desperate to finish the project in time.As I am blogging now,I am reaching to the end to the Operational Plan and I am quite proud of myself.Ben has finished his and now helping Linus on the Marketing Plan as well as Clarence who is busy with his handphone now.I am stuck with some questions and luckily,Mr Rendy is there to hep me.I am lucky today as I need a lot of help that I can get from the others.For the past few weeks together,we have helped one another and though we are a lazy team,we held on to each other and I am proud of them.For me,lets pray that I can finish the plan in time and hope that Mr Rendy would accept our proposal and maybe score high marks.May God help me with this proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment